|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
|Not yet rated by the users||Total: 45 ||All time: 10,558 This week: 177|
This package can show details of the current PHP environment.
It provides classes and scripts that use the Zest framework to display on a page several details of the environment on which PHP is running.
Currently it can show:
- The server machine operating system
- PHP version
- Web server type
- Whether error reporting is enabled
- Wether Zest framework router cache is enabled
- The memory usage limit allowed by PHP
- The upload file maximum size allowed by PHP
- The POST request maximum sized allowed by PHP
- The default character set configured for PHP
- The current version of the Zest framework
- The current site base URL
- The time zone configured for PHP
Component that shows server configuration and Zest environment details used for debugging.
You can install this component easily by using Component Installer.
If you don't want to use the installer, then perform the following steps.
- Clone this repo in your /App/Components folder.
- Congratulations! You've done it.
After installing, visit the debugging/info page.
You will see something like
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.