PHP Classes

I really loved you HTTP and yahoo_user classes.

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP HTTP protocol client  >  All threads  >  I really loved you HTTP and...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:I really loved you HTTP and...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:banbuu_nattchan
Date:2008-12-30 15:06:21
Update:2008-12-31 00:36:40

banbuu_nattchan rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Not sure
Unit tests: Sufficient

1. I really loved you HTTP and...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of banbuu_nattchan banbuu_nattchan - 2008-12-30 15:06:21
I really loved you HTTP and yahoo_user classes. I stucked with writing code to automatically login on to Yahoo Japan for a week. I tried with curl, pear http_request, snoopy, etc. I found your class really worked for me. Thanks you very much. Anyway, I successfully logged in Yahoo Japan and logeged out too frequently (many times in a minute) so that I my account is locked. Since I successfully logged in, but too frequent. Do you think that it is a reason that my account was temporalily locked?

2. Re: I really loved you HTTP and...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2008-12-30 18:38:55 - In reply to message 1 from banbuu_nattchan
Yahoo blocks IP addresses for a while if you send too many requests to the server.

3. Re: I really loved you HTTP and...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of banbuu_nattchan banbuu_nattchan - 2008-12-31 00:36:40 - In reply to message 2 from Manuel Lemos
Thanks for you reply. I found that my account was unlocked in a few hours later. If they blocked my IP, perhaps I may use some proxy next time. Many thanks again for a great contribution.